Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gel Nail Polish


I went to the nail salon this past Thursday and got a pedicure and manicure. This lady sitting next to me suggested I get the Gel nail polish... I had heard of it, but never thought to get it. I decided to spend the extra couple dollars and try it. I love it. My nails haven’t chipped or even lost color. Usually when I get my nails done, the polish only lasts about two days! :(. The lady at the nail salon said it should last 2-3 weeks. I recommend getting Gel nail polish the next time you get your nails done. It costs a little more, but it is SO worth it. ps. You don’t have to wait for the polish to dry, it dries instantly and nail polish remover doesn’t even take it off.

1 comment:

  1. Having healthy, natural nails are very important to me, and I take care of my nails. There has been so much positive feedback regarding gel nail polish. I am going to try it because as you stated it's saddens me that polishing my natural nails only lasts for a day or so especially with the busy schedule that I keep. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete